Sunday, February 8, 2009

What is the Awesomely Delicious?

After a year of following various online publications and blogs, I have finally decided to start my own. This was after much personal dispute, I'll have you know. There are so many personal fashion blogs out there these days (aside from the extremely popular ones like Susie Lau's Style Bubble); I'm sure my blog will really only reach perhaps 0.0001% of the internet's viewers, but I have decided that since there are very fashion bloggers who try to (and can) exist beyond the coasts, I figure someone out there will be able to relate to the little tidbits and comments I'll have to offer. Essentially this blog will be a place for me to muse on all things fashion: my inspirations, my outfits, my random of-the-moment thoughts (although sometimes there will be rants--in Texas there is much to rant about, trust me).

No comments:

Post a Comment